Aug 13, 2012

Adios, Viewers !



Who am I?
Named Heliana Lubis as birth, 26 years old, I am a visual creator with passion in graphic & motion design with a qualified background in multimedia design. I had been working as a graphic & motion designer at Dedato Indonesia; a multidisciplinary design company; and yet decided to work independently as a freelancer.

Appliance Tools
I’m a huge fan of Adobe family. I do creating my pieces with After Effect for motions, and learning by doing with Cinema 4D as supporting visuals. Operating Illustrator & Photoshop for design & illustration purpose. Over and above, I’m a Mac user. 

Activities and so on
Currently I got focus on shaping business of MIME Living, illustrating a designed product particularly in home décor.  As well as get along working motions with Sembilan Matahari and designs with Wangsa Jelita.

Contact, Poke me, helianalubis(at)yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment